KOF XERO
* Join the Online KOF community.

*If you are already register then Enter you username and Password.

*Enjoy the Game
KOF XERO
* Join the Online KOF community.

*If you are already register then Enter you username and Password.

*Enjoy the Game
KOF XERO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Online Pakistan Kof Community

HomePortalGalleryChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PERFORMER FA, let's have one-on-one with BILAWAL KA SALAM

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bilawal-Ka-Salam
Bilawal-Ka-Salam

PERFORMER FA, let's have one-on-one with BILAWAL KA SALAM Empty
PostSubject: PERFORMER FA, let's have one-on-one with BILAWAL KA SALAM   PERFORMER FA, let's have one-on-one with BILAWAL KA SALAM EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 2:06 pm

An Open Announcement for All…………..

BILAWAL KA SALAM is throwing an open challenge to PERMORMER FA in King of fighter 97 with keyboard vs. handle. No matter what bet you make, I am ready to deal one-on-one with you! The same offer goes to PERFORMER CHANGE and if any one of you is scared to accept the challenge, I have no issues in lending you my handy as well.

Come and face any day, anytime!

Why not 4-J K CHAMP KHALID BABA come and try? If any of the above-mentioned player is ready to counter me in King of Fighter 97, contact Bilawal at 03118064914
Note: I do not accept the rules amended by PERFORMER FA. I will only play on the rules applied by the game itself.
Back to top Go down
prince2k2
prince2k2

PostSubject: Re: PERFORMER FA, let's have one-on-one with BILAWAL KA SALAM   PERFORMER FA, let's have one-on-one with BILAWAL KA SALAM EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 12:02 pm

let's wait for performers:D 
Back to top Go down
prince2k2
prince2k2

PostSubject: Re: PERFORMER FA, let's have one-on-one with BILAWAL KA SALAM   PERFORMER FA, let's have one-on-one with BILAWAL KA SALAM EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:44 pm

Bilawal-Ka-Salam wrote:
An Open Announcement for All…………..

BILAWAL KA SALAM is throwing an open challenge to PERMORMER FA in King of fighter 97 with keyboard vs. handle.  No matter what bet you make, I am ready to deal one-on-one with you! The same offer goes to PERFORMER CHANGE and if any one of you is scared to accept the challenge, I have no issues in lending you my handy as well.

Come and face any day, anytime!

Why not 4-J K CHAMP KHALID BABA come and try? If any of the above-mentioned player is ready to counter me in King of Fighter 97, contact Bilawal at 03118064914
Note: I do not accept the rules amended by PERFORMER FA. I will only play on the rules applied by the game itself.

check PM ( Personal message )

Mr Bilawal
Back to top Go down
KaMz
Power Member
Power Member
KaMz

PostSubject: Re: PERFORMER FA, let's have one-on-one with BILAWAL KA SALAM   PERFORMER FA, let's have one-on-one with BILAWAL KA SALAM EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 2:01 am

oh open challenge :d updates de dayna plz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PERFORMER FA, let's have one-on-one with BILAWAL KA SALAM   PERFORMER FA, let's have one-on-one with BILAWAL KA SALAM Empty

Back to top Go down

PERFORMER FA, let's have one-on-one with BILAWAL KA SALAM
Page 1 of 1