KOF XERO
* Join the Online KOF community.

*If you are already register then Enter you username and Password.

*Enjoy the Game
KOF XERO
* Join the Online KOF community.

*If you are already register then Enter you username and Password.

*Enjoy the Game
KOF XERO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Online Pakistan Kof Community

HomePortalGalleryChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

your Best Three Character

Go down 
+11
Bilal
x-2
KOFZ
fdynasty
Scorpion
Leon
peace187
billy2002
Wild-Beast
Shaharyar
Dark Fellow
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Fellow
Asim
Admin

AsimAdmin
Dark Fellow

your Best Three Character - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: your Best Three Character   your Best Three Character - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Which are your Best Three Character for KOF?
Back to top Go down
https://kofxero.darkbb.com

AuthorMessage
Leon
Power Member
Power Member
Leon

PostSubject: Re: your Best Three Character   your Best Three Character - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:55 pm

hmm what if a player who can play 100% with leona vs a player who play 100% with athena who will win for me athena is the winner and i even can say that 70%(skills) of athnea can beat 100%(skills) of leona
Back to top Go down
Bilal
Power Member
Power Member
Bilal

PostSubject: Re: your Best Three Character   your Best Three Character - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:46 am

guys its not Athena va Leona thread!
Back to top Go down
KOFZ
Challenger
Challenger
KOFZ

PostSubject: Re: your Best Three Character   your Best Three Character - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:58 am

ok then what about choi vs leona
leona can beat choi easily lekin me apni choi se leona ko hara sakta hun koi bhi leona ka player challenge karle 2k2 me
Back to top Go down
http://www.kofz-movies.blogspot.com
KOFZ
Challenger
Challenger
KOFZ

PostSubject: Re: your Best Three Character   your Best Three Character - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:01 pm

its all about person skills not the character
Back to top Go down
Shaharyar
Shaharyar

PostSubject: Re: your Best Three Character   your Best Three Character - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:02 pm

I agree with you.. but still kof is not a balance game.. so you should admit characters really matters.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Power Member
Power Member
Leon

PostSubject: Re: your Best Three Character   your Best Three Character - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 6:18 pm

KOFZ wrote:
leona can beat choi easily lekin me apni choi se leona ko hara sakta hun koi bhi leona ka player challenge karle 2k2 me

I think u should play against humraz as he is in sialkot if i came to sialkot i will take ur chellange and then we see the results
Back to top Go down
Leon
Power Member
Power Member
Leon

PostSubject: Re: your Best Three Character   your Best Three Character - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 6:28 pm

KOFZ wrote:
its all about person skills not the character

as u got so much skills than u should start playing with seth,Chin and k' because as u said its all about person skills
Back to top Go down
Dark Fellow
Asim
Admin

AsimAdmin
Dark Fellow

PostSubject: Re: your Best Three Character   your Best Three Character - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 6:38 pm

Leon wrote:
hmm what if a player who can play 100% with leona vs a player who play 100% with athena who will win for me athena is the winner and i even can say that 70%(skills) of athnea can beat 100%(skills) of leona

thats why athina is called Cheap player dude Smile

Every Character have some advantage and disadvantage. there are even many good Seth players infact u should try to come on GGPO and watch the game play of some Taiwani players like Kyoma, Cola321 they handle every character so good that its hard to beat them.
Back to top Go down
KOFZ
Challenger
Challenger
KOFZ

PostSubject: Re: your Best Three Character   your Best Three Character - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 7:27 pm

Leon wrote:
KOFZ wrote:

I think u should play against humraz as he is in sialkot if i came to sialkot i will take ur chellange and then we see the results
done jab bhi ao ge to khelne ke liye zaror ana
Back to top Go down
koolkhan
Challenger
Challenger

PostSubject: Re: your Best Three Character   your Best Three Character - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:41 pm

yaar seth ki game bhot zaida hai, oss ki aik combo adhey se zaida fuel le jati hai, and chin ki bhi bhot game hai
Back to top Go down
FIPWI
FIPWI

PostSubject: Re: your Best Three Character   your Best Three Character - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:53 pm

billy,choi is best.ak me sub chalten hain.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Power Member
Power Member
Leon

PostSubject: Re: your Best Three Character   your Best Three Character - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:01 pm

koolkhan wrote:
yaar seth ki game bhot zaida hai, oss ki aik combo adhey se zaida fuel le jati hai, and chin ki bhi bhot game hai

and is this the reason many players dont play with seth
Back to top Go down
Leon
Power Member
Power Member
Leon

PostSubject: Re: your Best Three Character   your Best Three Character - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:14 pm

Dark Fellow wrote:
Leon wrote:

thats why athina is called Cheap player dude Smile

Every Character have some advantage and disadvantage. there are even many good Seth players infact u should try to come on GGPO and watch the game play of some Taiwani players like Kyoma, Cola321 they handle every character so good that its hard to beat them.

i dont like to argue with u guys because u got ur own opinion and i got mine and it sometimes conflict but i wana ask u sonthing that if u play against one fo the players as u mentioned will u be able to beat them if they take seth and dont u take that as an advantage and force them to take there origiganl chars as u did in case of jhun kun
Back to top Go down
Dark Fellow
Asim
Admin

AsimAdmin
Dark Fellow

PostSubject: Re: your Best Three Character   your Best Three Character - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:28 pm

So you think Seth can not be Orignal Character/ Seth is difficult to control that's why many ppl don't play Seth it doesn't mean Seth is very weak player for example just watch these videos specially 2nd

see how he control his Seth and its his main character thats why i said it depends on who is playing
Back to top Go down
KOFZ
Challenger
Challenger
KOFZ

PostSubject: Re: your Best Three Character   your Best Three Character - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:01 pm

those guys who r a good player knows that the game depend on the player skills but those who r noob dont understand this thing they always use excuse that this player has more advantage and they cant understand this thing so leave it darkfellow tum jitna marzi in ko samjhao ye nhi samjhen ge kyunke unhe harne par koi bhana to chahiye hota hai na
Back to top Go down
Dark Fellow
Asim
Admin

AsimAdmin
Dark Fellow

PostSubject: Re: your Best Three Character   your Best Three Character - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:27 pm

its nt like that every one have its own opinion.. we can't know in which sense that person is thinking. as i said earlier some players are easy to handle like billy and some players are difficult to handle like Seth so yes we can say billy have advantage over Seth coz its easy to handle but it definetly not mean Seth is weak that was my point of view.
Back to top Go down
KOFZ
Challenger
Challenger
KOFZ

PostSubject: Re: your Best Three Character   your Best Three Character - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 2:23 pm

ok jaisa to soche lekin mujhe jo laga mene bata diya hai
Back to top Go down
Leon
Power Member
Power Member
Leon

PostSubject: Re: your Best Three Character   your Best Three Character - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 2:48 pm

KOFZ wrote:
those guys who r a good player knows that the game depend on the player skills but those who r noob dont understand this thing they always use excuse that this player has more advantage and they cant understand this thing so leave it darkfellow tum jitna marzi in ko samjhao ye nhi samjhen ge kyunke unhe harne par koi bhana to chahiye hota hai na

ok than play against me taking seth chin and k' than we will se how good ur skills are and if u dont have the courage than accept that u r a noob
Back to top Go down
Dark Fellow
Asim
Admin

AsimAdmin
Dark Fellow

PostSubject: Re: your Best Three Character   your Best Three Character - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:11 pm

hmm point
Back to top Go down
Leon
Power Member
Power Member
Leon

PostSubject: Re: your Best Three Character   your Best Three Character - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:30 pm

Dark Fellow wrote:
So you think Seth can not be Orignal Character/ Seth is difficult to control that's why many ppl don't play Seth it doesn't mean Seth is very weak player for example just watch these videos specially 2nd

see how he control his Seth and its his main character thats why i said it depends on who is playing

dear but the point is still there its not about how u handle seth its about a mediokar player can beat seth with billy easily
Back to top Go down
Dark Fellow
Asim
Admin

AsimAdmin
Dark Fellow

PostSubject: Re: your Best Three Character   your Best Three Character - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:31 pm

the videos which i posted above do u think a medioker billy player can beat his Seth?
Back to top Go down
Leon
Power Member
Power Member
Leon

PostSubject: Re: your Best Three Character   your Best Three Character - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:13 pm

Dark Fellow wrote:
the videos which i posted above do u think a medioker billy player can beat his Seth?

bro for me expert is faisal and mediokar is waleed(local player) and he can surly beat him again the point is not that the point is that if someone with the same game level play against his seth then what will be the resul it surly not gona be an even contest
Back to top Go down
Dark Fellow
Asim
Admin

AsimAdmin
Dark Fellow

PostSubject: Re: your Best Three Character   your Best Three Character - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:43 pm

but u talk about midioker not same level and faisal is not Seth player anyways leave.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Power Member
Power Member
Leon

PostSubject: Re: your Best Three Character   your Best Three Character - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 7:45 am

Dark Fellow wrote:
but u talk about midioker not same level and faisal is not Seth player anyways leave.

dear i mean that the game level of faisal with billy is expert and waleed gameplay is mediokar and he can beat the player u mentioned with his billy
Back to top Go down
Dark Fellow
Asim
Admin

AsimAdmin
Dark Fellow

PostSubject: Re: your Best Three Character   your Best Three Character - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:36 am

totslly confusing.. leave this discussion otherwise we both get mad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: your Best Three Character   your Best Three Character - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

your Best Three Character
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next