KOF XERO
* Join the Online KOF community.

*If you are already register then Enter you username and Password.

*Enjoy the Game
KOF XERO
* Join the Online KOF community.

*If you are already register then Enter you username and Password.

*Enjoy the Game
KOF XERO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Online Pakistan Kof Community

HomePortalGalleryChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2DF is DEAD, now Superarcade

Go down 
+4
Dark Fellow
Shaharyar
Bilal
koolkhan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
koolkhan
Challenger
Challenger

2DF is DEAD, now Superarcade Empty
PostSubject: 2DF is DEAD, now Superarcade   2DF is DEAD, now Superarcade EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 6:37 am

At first I thought that it was a hoax, I knew damdai was shifting to another site, but after finding and having the honor to be the FIRST Pakistani to Register on Damdai's New Site, I was shocked that wtf happend to 2df?? affraid

Im sure after you register here and see how things work there you'll say ' We Miss 2df Crying or Very sad '

So now I'll tell you guys what's that new site so we can continue our Tournament Matches there and I'm a Hero for you guys Cool , for saving your rears j/k lol!

Lets start! Register Here :- http://supercade.net/NewUser.aspx

type your recent id name so that we can know that you have registered there, go to your email address to see your password, login entering your email id and password :-

http://supercade.net/Login.aspx

and the rest of the details are mentioned below :-

Playing as Player 1
1.Create account.
2.Login.
3.Create session.
4.Start session.
5.Wait for player 2.

Playing as Player 2

1.Create account.
2.Login.
3.Join session.

In-game Commands

1.T : Chat.
2.F5 : Configure buttons.
3.Delete : Toggle player names.
4.Backspace: Toggle FPS.
5.Alt + Enter : Toggle fullscreen.
6.Right-click : Toggle window border.

•You must have .NET 3.5 SP1 or later installed, and your browser must support .NET ClickOnce applications. Internet Explorer supports this natively. Other browsers require a plugin.
•Supercade does not provide ROMs (the game zip files), only a means to play them over the internet with another person with minimal lag.
•To start a session, you must be able to accept incoming connections on port 27886 TCP/UDP. You will be notified if there is a problem.
•You will be unable to join a session if your ping to the host is greater than 150ms. This ensures an enjoyable experience for both players.

Link for .NET 3.5 SP1 :- http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=AB99342F-5D1A-413D-8319-81DA479AB0D7&displaylang=en

Yeah it stinks!! no shoutbox from now on, and you'll have to create a session on order to play with someone else, lolzz imagine how many sessions will be made and you'll have to search in them ( where are Pakistanis.....cant find our pals in that huge list What a Face Suspect )

Be sure to Register there and reply in this topic and post Thanks to your Hero koolkhan " Superman " cheers Very Happy

and...............Like I said in 2DF, lets say it Loud and Proud!!

( censored for certain reasons lolzz, cuz this aint 2df to say it loud and proud ) lol!

Last edited by koolkhan on Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bilal
Power Member
Power Member
Bilal

PostSubject: Re: 2DF is DEAD, now Superarcade   2DF is DEAD, now Superarcade EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:17 am

well we (me n Fazeel) already cheeked it on Friday's morning . It simply SUX.
It will b last option for online kofers to play on supercade,so i suggest all torney members to play on ggpo.

Supercade is actually low copy of Chinese Online server ARCLIVE. ARCLIVE is much better than Supercade so i suggest stick to GGPO.
Back to top Go down
Shaharyar
Shaharyar

PostSubject: Re: 2DF is DEAD, now Superarcade   2DF is DEAD, now Superarcade EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 1:53 pm

its sad and bad Sad
I had my great matches...
GGPO Razz
Back to top Go down
Dark Fellow
Asim
Admin

AsimAdmin
Dark Fellow

PostSubject: Re: 2DF is DEAD, now Superarcade   2DF is DEAD, now Superarcade EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 3:25 pm

Topic moved to online gaming Section

Well i don't know why but my account on supercade was already exist Strange..

I am gonna download and install new .netframe work coz my already installed version is not supporting so i'll give my feedback about Supercade later.. but according to ur feedbacks i am really frustrated specially no shoutbox and we have to search the opponent to join session. bad
Back to top Go down
https://kofxero.darkbb.com
Leon
Power Member
Power Member
Leon

PostSubject: Re: 2DF is DEAD, now Superarcade   2DF is DEAD, now Superarcade EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 6:20 pm

i got a question can we make web site like that plz dont laugh just asking a question
Back to top Go down
Dark Fellow
Asim
Admin

AsimAdmin
Dark Fellow

PostSubject: Re: 2DF is DEAD, now Superarcade   2DF is DEAD, now Superarcade EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:01 pm

like supercade?
Back to top Go down
koolkhan
Challenger
Challenger

PostSubject: Re: 2DF is DEAD, now Superarcade   2DF is DEAD, now Superarcade EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:27 pm

We cant make Clients but we can buy servers that host games for specific games 'kinda works like client' just like kalliera, and so far I havent played a single game on superarcade, everytime I login only 4 sessions are created, meaning no one even trying to play with anyone, well.......I liked 2df because I can play games on it ( My Favorite Games Crying or Very sad ) and chatbox to F*ck Damdai and Usa Laughing , but I couldn't play them on ggpo ( less games, more lag, and especially games doesnt even run on ggpo for me )

So online gaming is over for me I think Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Dark Fellow
Asim
Admin

AsimAdmin
Dark Fellow

PostSubject: Re: 2DF is DEAD, now Superarcade   2DF is DEAD, now Superarcade EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:50 pm

well i just played few matches on Supercade and i think its not really bad.. the problem of 2DF crashing is solved the game speed was also ok. U can create ur private session and can join any prive session if u have password without any searching.. the only - point i found was game recordings are directly saved in your PC so the recordings are not publicly available but it is a positive thing if u lost badly to someone Very Happy also they need a chatbox and hopefully they will introduce

Overall i wud say not bad its new still so there wud be improvements by time
Back to top Go down
@DDY
Challenger
Challenger

PostSubject: Re: 2DF is DEAD, now Superarcade   2DF is DEAD, now Superarcade EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:08 am

lol dont now how its starts Very Happy
Back to top Go down
@DDY
Challenger
Challenger

PostSubject: Re: 2DF is DEAD, now Superarcade   2DF is DEAD, now Superarcade EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:09 am

Back to top Go down
koolkhan
Challenger
Challenger

PostSubject: Re: 2DF is DEAD, now Superarcade   2DF is DEAD, now Superarcade EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 8:50 am

lolzz df, and how would we know if a Pakistani has made that private session, yes I know that u enter the password and that session game runs, but on 2df if you remember people werent keen to accept or decline the challenges, so, if you've opened a challenge for about 15 mins and after that someone accepts it, the game automatically runs, WOW!! that feature kinda looks like that people are begging to play a game, and you dont even know who challenged you lolzz, and so far superarcade has just opened so the sessions arent made yet, once everyone from 2df has registered everyone will open a session for themselves, and atleast 150 people were online, so 150 session at a time O_O

and whats the fun in creating a session with a password? it's like we arent playing games anymore but the password is for something else to hide Laughing

yes the recording feature is good but still ggpo win because of viewing matches, people thought that 2df was no so fun because no live match viewing feature, and now he added a password too? I'm sure now that damdai is a racist, and btw.......if there are hopes of 2df having a chatbox, forget it lolzz, the guy has posted a welcome message for new members that that idea of creating superarcade is " SHUT UP AND PLAY "

and a message to admin or mods, whoever edited my post this is the second time you have edited it, and this time you get caught too easily lolzz, so I have corrected it the way it was and as it should be Wink
Back to top Go down
Shaharyar
Shaharyar

PostSubject: Re: 2DF is DEAD, now Superarcade   2DF is DEAD, now Superarcade EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:14 pm

Damdai is a racist... Hmmm... I was in doubts but you cleared. thanks.
Supercade VS GGPO now..
Mine vote is for GGPO........
Back to top Go down
zack
Challenger
Challenger
zack

PostSubject: Re: 2DF is DEAD, now Superarcade   2DF is DEAD, now Superarcade EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:54 am

is gpo still working....i hate 2df...it sucks..
Back to top Go down
Scorpion
Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: 2DF is DEAD, now Superarcade   2DF is DEAD, now Superarcade EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 9:22 am

I like the new server

As pros & cons already discussed above by asim
Back to top Go down
Dark Fellow
Asim
Admin

AsimAdmin
Dark Fellow

PostSubject: Re: 2DF is DEAD, now Superarcade   2DF is DEAD, now Superarcade EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 7:06 pm

some more features are added in supercade

Added auto refresh to main session list.
Added ability to block users, preventing them from seeing or joining your sessions.
Added ability to send private messages.
Added "Stay signed in" option.

as i said its new hopefully it will get better and better
Back to top Go down
Shaharyar
Shaharyar

PostSubject: Re: 2DF is DEAD, now Superarcade   2DF is DEAD, now Superarcade EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 7:13 pm

let see...
Back to top Go down
koolkhan
Challenger
Challenger

PostSubject: Re: 2DF is DEAD, now Superarcade   2DF is DEAD, now Superarcade EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 1:30 pm

Quote :- Added ability to block users, preventing them from seeing or joining your sessions.

See, more racism from damdai, eventually supercade will turn into 2df IF damdai wants to sucess, so far supercade is like shit for users, for more proof see the sessions that are made lolzz.

I'm beginning to like ggpo now, its just that those stupid mexicans and brazilians spam the shit out of sb lolzz
Back to top Go down
Dark Fellow
Asim
Admin

AsimAdmin
Dark Fellow

PostSubject: Re: 2DF is DEAD, now Superarcade   2DF is DEAD, now Superarcade EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:27 pm

ya right now supercade is not really good they need to turn it into 2DF
Back to top Go down
Shaharyar
Shaharyar

PostSubject: Re: 2DF is DEAD, now Superarcade   2DF is DEAD, now Superarcade EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:19 pm

Dark Fellow wrote:
ya right now supercade is not really good they need to turn it into 2DF

Your dream came true Smile

www.supercade.net (2df) is back
Back to top Go down
Dark Fellow
Asim
Admin

AsimAdmin
Dark Fellow

PostSubject: Re: 2DF is DEAD, now Superarcade   2DF is DEAD, now Superarcade EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 5:54 pm

yeah i know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2DF is DEAD, now Superarcade   2DF is DEAD, now Superarcade Empty

Back to top Go down

2DF is DEAD, now Superarcade
Page 1 of 1